Tuition and FeesNovember 20, 2021 2022-04-16 11:02
Tuition and Fees
Manna keeps tuition costs as low as possible. Students pay no more than 50% of the cost of their education. Through the generosity of churches and individual supporters, Manna’s students can focus on their studies without incurring financial hardship on themselves or their families.
Former Board Chairman, Dr. Robert Shine, wrote, “Manna’s presence in the inner city is critical to provide that additional opportunity to strengthen our churches and leaders at a cost that is affordable.”
- Application Fee – $25.00 (non-refundable; to be sent by prospective students along with application form)
- Tuition – $125.00 per course (payable at time of registration; tuition does not include textbooks)
- Registration Fee – $30.00 per semester (payable at time of registration)
- Late Registration Fee – $25.00
- Auditors (subjects taken are not-for-credit) – $85.00 per class (payable at the time of registration. Auditors have the option of purchasing course notes which are not included in the tuition.)
- Application Fee – $50.00 (non-refundable; to be sent by prospective students along with application form)
- Tuition – $300.00 per course (payable at the time of registration)
- Registration Fee – $30.00 per semester (payable at the time of registration)
While tuition is minimal, textbooks (required in several courses) are extra and amount to approximately $70 per year.
Additional expenses include application fee, registration fee, late registration fee, graduation fee, and deferred payment fee.
No student will receive course notes and textbooks unless the required tuition has been paid, but they may sit in on classes for a limited period until the required payment is made. Grades will not be issued to the student at the close of a semester unless all tuition and additional expenses are paid.
Tuition and fees are subject to change by action of the Board of Directors. Normally, no change is made during the course of an academic year, and sufficient notice is given to all students.