Volunteers & Contractors NeededMarch 27, 2022 2022-04-04 18:03
Volunteers & Contractors Needed
As we prepare for the new school year in September, volunteers are urgently needed in the following areas of service:
- Clerical help in administrative office: typing, filing, folding newsletters, etc.
- Landscaper (more than cutting grass)
- Security person (for front office) from 5:00 to 10:00 on Tuesday and Thursday nights when school is in session
- Painter (inside)
- Library assistant (computer data entry) to catalog library books
- Cement Contractor
- Parking Lot Paving Contractor
- Tree Trimming Contractor
- Fencing Contractor
- Construction Contractor (for railings and handicap ramp)
If you can assist in any of these areas of service, please contact the school’s Administrative Office at 215-221-5335. Leave a message for either Dean Cleonia Walker or Property Committee Chairman, Dr. Nathan Adams. They will be very glad to hear from you, and they’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.